CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
You consent to the processing of your personal data with InBase s.r.o. for the purpose of sending business communications (marketing offers) and other marketing activities to your person. You may withdraw your consent at any time, and the commercial communication will not be sent to you any further. For more detailed information about processing your personal information, please see below.
DATA AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR
- The administrator of your personal data is InBase s.r.o., registered office at Gorkého 87/44, Veveří, 602 00 Brno, identification number: 044 90 231, registered in the Public Register kept at the Regional Court in Brno, Section C, File 90204 (hereinafter referred to as ” administrator”).
- The contact details of the administrator are as follows: address for delivery Palackého třída 290/22, Královo Pole, 612 00 Brno, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +420 731 788 155.
- The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The legal basis for processing your personal data is your consent given to this manager within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (a) Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data).
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The purpose of processing your personal information is to send newsletters and make other marketing activities to your person by the administrator.
- The administrator does not have automatic, individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the Regulation.
TIME OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
- The length of time that your personal information will be stored by the administrator will not be longer than necessary for the purposes for which they are processed, but at the most until your personal data processing consent (for that purpose) has been revoked.
OTHER RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- Other recipients of your personal information will be people who provide marketing, mailing and cloud storage administrators.
- An administrator intends to pass personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are mail service providers, data repositories, and file and analytics tools.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
- Under the terms and conditions set forth in the Regulation, you have the right to request from the trustee access to your personal data, the right to repair or delete your personal data, or limit their processing, the right to object to the processing of your personal data, and the right to the portability of your personal data.
- You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data given to the Administrator. However, this is without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing your personal data prior to such withdrawal of consent. You can revoke your consent to process your personal information as follows:
- by sending an email to email@example.com,
- clicking “sign out here” in an email business message
- If you believe that your personal data has been infringed or violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervising authority
- You are under no obligation to provide personal information. Providing your personal information is not a legal or contractual requirement and is not a requirement that is required to conclude a contract.
- You have at any time the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, if profiling concerns this direct marketing. If you object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for this purpose.